Last sunday we went to get some mushrooms in the woods. This time we’ve got a lot of Boletus – i haven’t had that much in a single day ever 🙂
I was talking today with Ashish about traveling and souvenirs, and i told him that i usually just bring a fridge magnet.
He wanted to see my fridge door, so here i share it with everyone ! 🙂
Siandien teko pabuvoti Antakalnio kapinese, ir besivaiksciojant po jas pamateme V. Sapranausko kapa…
Buvo labai keista, kad tiek Lietuvos demesio sulaukes zmogus, tiek zmoniu ‘apverke’ jo mirti, o ant kapiniu galima buvo pamatyti te pora gelyciu 😦
Had a small wordpress meetup in Vilnius! There were only 4 people, but it was a nice start for the first meetup 🙂
On 2013.03.06 we had our first ever WordPress user meetup in Vilnius. We met in CanCan at Traku g.
The first meetup did not have many participants, there were only 4 of us:
During the meetup we talked about:
- Each of us introduced ourselves and told how we are related to WordPress
- We planned our next meetup a little bit
- We talked a bit about plugins and themes development
- We discussed the “ban” of non-gpl developers speaking at WordCamp
- Povilas has shared his experience in organising the PHP user meetups
- Half of the time we spoke in English, because Vato does not speak lithuanian very well
- Had some nice time!
We have picked the date for the next meetup – it will probably be April 11th. If it works out, we plan to have a meetup every second thursday of the month.
For the next…
View original post 19 more words
Finally, i’ve got my Timbuk2 bag! This is the Commute Messenger bag. Looks nice!
Thank you Automattic!
Recently one of my colleagues told me he started cooking – so i wanted to share some pics of the food me and my wife cook, but the album i have right now has a lot of ‘bad’ pictures, or pictures with people that might now want to get their pictures public. So i chose a few pictures from that album that can be shown to anyone. Here it is!